BY Dr. Peter McCullough
Dr. Peter McCullough at the Reawaken America Tour in Dallas, Texas, on December 12, 2021.
There are five key talking points in summary from the discussion:
1) SARS-CoV-2 is ONLY spread when symptoms are present.
2) Asymptomatic testing is not FDA cleared or supported by any regulatory bodies.
3) Natural immunity is robust, complete, and durable–it’s “one and done.”
4) COVID-19 is a treatable illness in high-risk patients with early sequenced multidrug therapy.
5) The genetic COVID-19 vaccines are not sufficiently safe or effective for the public. Vaccine mandates should be dropped, and the vaccine program should be paused for safety review.
Credit to AMERICAOUTLOUD.COM